Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, THE COMPLETE SERIES, Volume 1 is available to order starting today!
Here are some questions you may have, as well as some hopefully enlightening answers:
Why should I order now if the book won't ship until January?
- The price of the book is currently at a pre-order deal of $50. This will last until December 31. In 2014 the price will go up to $60.
I ordered all of your previous books, so I already own most of the stories included in this first omnibus. Why should I order this?
- The previously printed volumes contained every story from Oracle for Hire to Snowsong. Not only does this first omnibus also include the previously unprinted The Shadow of Siegfried and Endings & Annoyances, but it's a larger format. The previous books were comic book size (approximately 6.625" x 10.250"). This first omnibus will be magazine size (approximately 8.375" x 10.875"). It will also be printed on higher quality paper.
In previous books, the color comics were printed in black-and-white. Will they be printed in color here?
- No. I chose to keep printing the color comics in black-and-white because I feel they actually look better that way. I always preferred Dominic Deegan as a black-and-white comic, so this is an artistic choice on my part.
Will you sign my book?
- I'm autographing all of them during this pre-order period! So if you reserve your copy before the end of the year, I will sign it for you!
I live outside the U.S. and the cost of shipping is really high. Why is that?
- Shipping costs in the U.S. have been steadily increasing over the years, with a dramatic spike in international shipping. This is a big book that needs to ship in a box, not an envelope, so the shipping costs rose even more. On the upside, it's priority shipping, so you'll only be waiting a week or so for your order to arrive once it ships.
I'm not happy about these international shipping costs either, but it is what it is.
How will I know my copy has been reserved?
- If your payment goes through, your copy of Volume 1 is reserved. I'll be sending out informal "thanks for your order!" emails as fast as I can manage. It may take me a day or two to catch up if I get flooded, so please be patient.
That should cover everything!
Thanks to all of you for your continued support!